- Parker Drilling Building investment sale. Nick Probst represented both Buyer and Seller.
- CCIM National Board appoints Nick Probst to Legislative Action Committee
- Rode Law Lease: Nick Probst represented the Rode Law Firm in their lease of 5,500 sf at the Petroleum Club Building
- Switchgear Lease: Nick Probst represented Switchgear Creative in their lease of 3,500 sf at the XYZ Building
- South Mingo Plaza Development and Lot Sales: Carl Vincent represented developer Danny Mitchell in the development and sell-out of all lots at 82nd and South Mingo Road
- Baker Hughes lease: Carl Vincent represented the landlord in leasing 6,700 sf to Baker Hughes in the Guaranty Building
- Honeywell/Callidus Technologies lease: Carl Vincent represented the landlord in the renewal of 60,000 sf to UOP/Honeywell at the Kensington Business Center
- Carl Vincent named NAIOP Tulsa Scott Sanditen Member of the Year, 2013
- Terrapark Development investment sale: Nick Probst represented both the Buyer and the Seller in the transfer of the downtown Tulsa YMCA parking lot to local developer Andy Patel.